PR Portrait on Location in Los Angeles for a more natural up to date feel
Memorial Day Corporate/ Business/ PR Headshot Special $99 May 22- June 7th
inquire for details
- Corporate Photographer Los Angeles
Here are some suggestions that make for a better result in your corporate photo session
What to wear/ bring – Men:
- no need to worry about the entire suit, just a jacket with good fit. Best color is grey
- try to stay away from a heavy black wool jacket, it will loose all detail in an photo depending on your skin tone.
- Ties should be best in lighter tones, best work blue, green & yellow. Stay away from red, large and busy patterns
- feel free to bring a second option for tie and jacket
- if your face tends to have a lot of shine I suggest L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energy Gel avail in most CVS or Walgreens
- before stepping in front of the camera please make sure you check in mirror if your hair, tie and collar sit right. Also pay some attention to your eyebrows not to look to messy.
What to wear/bring – Woman:
- same as for men, no need to have an entire suit just bring a well fitting jacket. Best to stay away from black unless your hair color is very light
- grey or even a brighter tone jackets work well. Feel free to bring a second option.
- for the shirt make sure the collar works well with the jacket together, also consider a tank top or crew neck T-shit
- keep jewelry extremely simple – smaller is better
- Keep make-up natural, especially lips shouldn’t be bright red or glossy, avoid shimmers or products with lots of sparkle or shine and frost
- What to bring:
- brush, comb, hairspray for flyaways
- make sure you check yourself in a miror before stepping in front of the camera to check the fit of the clothing, manage flyaway hairs and apply some powder to the T-zone